Membership rates are changing!
Current membership rates
- $10 – Student
- $10 – Senior (62+)
- $20 – Individual
- $30 – Institutional
- $100 – Patron
- $100 – Business/commercial
New membership rates starting July 1, 2022
- $15 – Student
- $15 – Senior (62+)
- $25 – Individual
- $50 – Institutional membership: All volunteer organizations
- $75 – Institutional membership: Organizations with paid staff.
- $150 – Business/commercial
- $300 – Academic institution (unlimited students)
Benefits of individual membership include:
- Mentorship opportunities
- Reduced registration fee for annual WaMA Meeting conference.
- Museum Messenger newsletter
- e-Messenger updates on job listings, grant opportunities, legislative issues, and other current museum topics
- Online directory of Washington State museums
- A network of people dedicated to museum advocacy, professional standards, and Washington State’s cultural, natural, and scientific legacies.
Additional benefits for Institutional Members:
- Expanded Directory listing, including photo gallery, additional description, and contact information
- Two conference registrations at WaMA rate
Additional benefits for Business Members:
- Annual conference booth
- Recognition in the WaMA Museum Messenger newsletter